Best note taking/PDF app?
I’ve been searching for a few days now and reading a bunch of reddit threads, tomsolid.com, 9to5mac, etc. but haven’t found too clear of an answer yet. I would like to go as paperless as possible with my ipad pro/pencil but I’m not sure of the best way to do it.
Features I would like include:
– Being able to download a pdf or .doc from email, edit it in app, and send back
– Being able to insert a pdf/ppt/.doc/etc. into the program (not as an attachment like evernote does) and annotate it there.
– Ideally sync with macOS and Windows if possible (not a dealbreaker here)
– Discrete pages (counter to onenote which has infinite left and right scroll).
– Add on some other features that most of these apps already have (multiple pens, colors, etc.)
Is there any app that’s particularly good at these? Between Notability, GoodNotes, Noteshelf 2, Nebo, Onenote, etc. I’m having a tough time deciding.