Screenless messaging on iPhone
I mostly just text 1 person and we have conversations throughout the day. All is well and good except texting is kind of a pain and so is having to keep looking at the screen. Options:
* **Phone call** – won’t work because it needs to be not real time
* **Use Siri** – pretty clunky and speech to text messes up enough that I have to look at the screen anyway
* **Audio messages** – this one shows some real promise but as far as I can tell, I still have to look at the screen every time to start recording
The ideal solution would be something like a Star Trek ~~communicator~~ combadge. Questions:
* Is screenless back and forth audio messaging possible on iPhone with accessibility settings?
* Is there an existing app that does something like this?
* Will the new walkie talkie Apple Watch feature be on iPhone too?