My iPhone 6 has many problems. What can I do to prevent it for my new phone?
I just don’t know what’s wrong. I remember gettting this phone brand new and opening apps like Snapchat and it would take not even a second. Now it takes 10 seconds and it’s supper laggy. I’d guess I could say it’s an issue with Snapchat…but no, almost every app is like this.I have plenty of space available (over 2GB) but I don’t think this is the problem.
* iMessage takes forever to open, typing is laggy and picks up my responses seconds after I type.
* When using apps the phone gets too hot and complains that I need to lower the temperature, meaning I can’t do anything with my phone for a good 5 minutes. I am indoors with A/C…like seriously.
* I can barely take a picture without it taking 10+ seconds to open. Not to mention when I click on the camera button it takes another 5 seconds to actually take the picture, only for it to take a picture of the ground after I moved the phone.
* The battery barely lasts me half the day. I disabled Bluetooth for my FitBit to save battery life, and it’s still abysmal. I even changed the battery!
* My friend has an iPhone 5 and Snapchat and other apps open much faster than my iPhone 6 does. It’s honestly shocking that that happens. I understand all the small factors and such, but man, seriously?
I will be buying whatever new iPhone comes out. I love iPhones, but if I really have to buy a new phone every 3-4 years because of issues like these, well idk. I’m tempted to not update it with new iOS versions. Is there anything I can better to prevent issues like this on my new phone? Or is this an exclusive iPhone 6 problem? Or do I just HAVE to buy a new phone every 4 years. I’ve seen people posting here with iPhone 4 that still work fine for them….but who knows maybe it is slow for them.I’m not bashing apple, I love their products, I will remain a faithful iPhone user, but overall, I just want to know, ***what can I do assure that my new phone will have a long life spam.***