Looking for a reminder/organizer app that works with iOS and OSX, and meets some specific needs.
Im looking for an app that helps me combat my projects, both daily and long term, and keep them organized. Sort of like a large to do list. Right now I just use Notes, but it isn’t really helpful with extra features.
Things I’m looking for:
* works on iPhone AND OSX, syncing together in real time
* on OSX, it’s an app, not a browser program
* to do lists with reminders and alerts are the primary feature I am looking for, including small things (eg daily work tasks or grocery lists) or long term (big project for work, saving documents for freelance side gig)
* the daily or primary to do list will be active on my lock screen (iOS)
* works with iCal (I don’t want a new calendar system)
Any suggestions at all? Does something like this exist? I tried to use the native Reminders but it didn’t work that well.