What do you use your iPad for?
Having been in and out of the iPad ecosystem since the iPad 2, I’m curious what others are using it for. 90% of the time, I am using it as a color ereader to read comics, magazines and PDFs. The other 10% of the time, I am using it in bed to watch YouTube videos.
Obviously I can use it for email or calendar or todo lists. And I will use that, if it’s in front of me. But, most of the time, I am using my laptop for that, and only use it if I have it in front of me and am already using it for something else.
Kind of wishing color eInk was ready for prime time. To have a 12″ color ereader to read RPG PDFs, comics and magazines with a 1+ month battery life would be pretty awesome.