iPhone XS Spacey 64gb comes in today!
Received my shipped notification for my new iPhone XS! So excited! Upgrading from iPhone 7, to this beast. Truly on the fence on if I should sell the 7. For obvious reasons it’s good to have a spare phone. Plus, apple maintains its value well. So I’m undecided on if I should let it go. My package should be here by 4pm est, and I’m sure my decision to totally let go will be decided then. Anyone else run into this dilemma? Did you let go? Let me know!