True Tone and Ambient Light Sensor not working properly
Using Hue bulbs to cast my room with blue light causes True Tone on my iPhone X to shift to a blue tone, as it should. But my iPhone XS remains on the more warmer side, not reducing to a neutral white at all.
• [**iPhone XS** very warm / **iPhone X** with blue tones in a cool room temperature](https://forums.macrumors.com/attachments/0a9967bf-1143-4e45-b4ba-4b6bc0c2d99a-jpeg.792794/)
• [Same brightness levels & settings on X and XS](https://forums.macrumors.com/attachments/9d4efeb4-e928-434d-acce-296b774f8846-jpeg.792795/)
• [**Video:** Enabling True Tone on both devices reveals aggressive True Tone on iPhone XS](https://imgur.com/a/j6f0YfU)
Also, when my face gets near the display, or no direct light shines on my iPhone XS, then the display’s brightness drops to 0%, regardless if I adjust the brightness levels. My iPhone X remains comfortably visible at a decently lit level.
• [**Video:** iPhone XS dropping in brightness levels compared to iPhone X](https://imgur.com/a/PBlUYL2)
• [**Video:** Putting iPhone XS close to face, then brightness levels drop](https://imgur.com/a/dcbgGPe)