Apple Highlights Five Reasons the iPad Pro Can Be Your Next Computer
Apple today shared a new short video focused on the recently released 11 and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models, listing five reasons why the tablets can be your next computer.
Apple’s list of reasons why the iPad Pro can replace a computer are as follows:
- It’s more powerful than most computers.
- It’s versatile. It’s a scanner, camera, editing suite, notepad, cinema, music studio, book, and a computer.
- It goes anywhere thanks to LTE.
- It’s as easy as this (with a focus on gestures).
- It’s even better with Apple Pencil.
This is Apple’s first ad for the new iPad Pro models, but it has long advertised the iPad Pro as an alternative to a computer. Apple uses the tagline “like a computer unlike any computer,” in this ad, which is something new the company has been trying out.
Apple’s 11 and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models were first introduced in late October and shipped out in November. The new iPads feature edge-to-edge displays with Face ID and no Home button, powerful A12X processors with performance on par with many Mac notebooks, USB-C to connect to 4K monitors and USB-C accessories, and thinner bodies.
The 11-inch iPad Pro starts at $799 for 64GB of storage, while the 12.9-inch iPad Pro starts at $999, also for 64GB of storage.
Discuss this article in our forums