Apple Watch Bands Begin Selling Out Ahead of Probable Spring 2019 Refresh
Apple Watch bands have been refreshed on a seasonal basis for the past few years, and it looks like that trend will continue in spring 2019, as many of the current fall 2018 bands are now out of stock on Apple’s online store.
Fall 2018 bands now listed as sold out:
- 40mm and 44mm Sport Bands in Hibiscus, Mellow Yellow, and Pacific Green, plus 40mm in Blue Horizon
- 40mm and 44mm Nike Sport Bands in Olive Flak/Black and Smokey Mauve/Particle Beige
- 40mm Sport Loops in Cape Cod Blue and Nectarine
- 40mm Nike Sport Loop in Smokey Mauve
- 44mm Leather Loops in Forest Green
- 40mm Modern Buckles in Cape Cod Blue, Forest Green, and Peony Pink
- 40mm Hermès Double Tours in Indigo/Craie/Orange and Bordeaux/Rose Extrême/Rose Azalée
Apple could unveil its spring 2019 bands in a press release on March 21, the first day of spring, as it did last year. Apple is also expected to host a March 25 event, but little to no hardware is expected. Either way, we’re likely a few weeks away from new bands if another refresh is planned.
Apple likes to brighten up its Apple Watch bands in the spring, although not quite as much as its vibrant summer bands. Spring 2018 colors included Lemonade, Red Raspberry, Denim Blue, Soft Pink, Spring Yellow, and others. Sport, Sport Loop, and Woven Nylon bands are $49 and Classic Buckles are $149.
All bands are compatible with every generation of the Apple Watch.
This article, "Apple Watch Bands Begin Selling Out Ahead of Probable Spring 2019 Refresh" first appeared on MacRumors.com
Discuss this article in our forums