[Tutorial] Charles Method to downgrade iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 on any iPhone
i made a video about charles method to downgrade ios 12.1.1 Beta 3 so you can easely jailbreak later your iDevice!
Here is the link from the video: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oDuufPa06Q&feature=youtu.be](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oDuufPa06Q&feature=youtu.be) (Support me on Youtube if you like the video and it helped you!)
Description of the whole process:
Open VPN and connect to **INDIA server.**
Plug in iPhone into computer
Open iTunes and go to the phone settings. Tap on the serial number until you see your
model identifier. Take a note of your model you will need it later.
4. Shift+Left click on Restrore iPhone and navigate to your iOS 12.1.1 beta 3.
5. Open the file and **DO NOT CLICK RESTORE!!**
6. Open charles app and go to this website on your web-browser:
7. After you get the “401 Authorization Required” go to charles again and right click on the
website “[http://gs.apple.com](http://gs.apple.com/) and check the “Breakpoints” field.
8. Now go to iTunes, click restore and wait.
9. After “Prepairing for iPhone” loading is done go to charles.
10. Double click on [gs.apple.com](https://gs.apple.com/), open TSS too and right click on “controller?action=2”
11. Then select “Repeat advanced”, **Change value on “Concurrency” to 10 and WAIT.**
12. Go on this site: [https://tsssaver.1conan.com/isitsigned.php](https://tsssaver.1conan.com/isitsigned.php) (link in description)
13. Now find your device and see if its signed. (If not refresh every minute)
14. After you see that your model is signed immediately go into charles app and press OK.
15. Go fast to the Breakpoints tab and click on ALL 10 EXECUTE
16. After you get the edit response tab search for some confirmation text, copy it and paste
it to every single breakpoint you have from “[gs.apple](https://gs.apple/)…….”
17. Now execute and you are done!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU GUYS!