Anyone else have eye strain issues with certain Apple products?
I’ve been having the weirdest issues with some Apple products, and I can’t figure it out. I seem to get eye strain from certain devices (I’ve already been to an eye doctor, my eyes are fine thankfully), I’m pretty sure it has to do with the screens. Here’s my situation:
* iPhone 8 (No issues)
* Macbook Pro 2015 (No issues)
* 2018 iPad 9.7” (No issues)
* iPhone XR (Eye strain after light use, feels like my eyes get dry and fatigued. I’ve messed with every display setting possible, nothing helps at all.)
* 2017 iPad Pro (Same issues as XR)
* 2018 iPad Pro (Same issues as XR)
Anyone else have similar problems? I’m assuming it’s something to do with the implementation of Apple’s new LCD screens since the XR and the iPad Pro are the only things that mess with my eyes. I thought it was the liquid retina display at first, but last year’s iPad causes the same problems.
It’s so strange because I can use my 8, macbook, 9.7” iPad, etc perfectly fine, but the XR and iPad Pros strain my eyes no matter what settings I change. I’ve tried comparing the screens online and I can’t seem to find a difference that would cause these problems.
Anyone else in a similar situation? It’s really frustrating since there’s no apparent reason for this :/