iPad Pro 12.9 Potential Purchase
I’m thinking about getting an iPad Pro 12.9 for business. I need your opinions! Details of my requirements below:
– Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2018)
– Official Keyboard Cover
– Apple Pencil 2
– Writing emails and messaging
– Occasional website editing
– Light graphic design work
– Moderate photography work
At the moment the biggest thing preventing me from purchasing it outright is the ridiculous price, which leads me to the…
– Is it worth getting the 256GB? For those with 64GB, how have you found the storage, especially when it comes to photography work?
– Are there cheaper yet equally effective alternatives for the keyboard cover?
– Is the Apple Pencil 2 worth its price tag?
It’s not going to be my laptop replacement – I still have a 2014 MacBook Pro for heavier lifting, but my partner mainly uses it these days and we’ve decided that it would be better if we got a secondary device to compliment the MacBook Pro, yet still be able to do some productive work.
Would love to hear your thoughts and advice!