I recently released my Apple Music client for iPhone, Sathorn!
Hey /r/apple! I just recently released Sathorn, an Apple Music client for iPhone. Sathorn allows users to playback playlists, songs, and albums from Apple Music, as well as their local library. You can also add content to your library as well.
Sathorn allows users to choose any custom theme color, as well as light, dark, and true black modes. It includes Apple Music Radio, your personal recommendations, and top charts from Apple Music from over 25 countries across 18 genres. I’ve also included search within a playlist functionality–just pull down to search.
You can view it in the App Store here: [https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sathorn/id1447295899?mt=8](https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sathorn/id1447295899?mt=8)
Website is here: [https://sathorn.app](https://sathorn.app)
Simply put, Sathorn is about convenience. Here are a few examples:
– Ability to “Love” or “Dislike” a song from the lock screen
– Recently added content is pinned to the top of the Songs and Albums tab
– The Albums and Playlists tab have quick swipe actions to shuffle, play now, play next, or play later
– The Songs tab has a quick swipe action for “Loving” a song
– The Love button is on the Now Playing screen as well.
– View all your “Loved” library songs by sorting by Loved on the main songs tab
– Swipe up on “Now Playing” screen to view current queue
– Swipe to change songs
– Supports playlist folders, and also can sort playlists by Apple Music, User-shared (playlists shared to you from other Apple Music users), and regular playlists.
– Sort local playlists by title, album, artist, play count, date added, and default
– Sort Apple Music playlists by artist, album, release date oldest, release date newest, and default
– Share local and Apple Music playlists
Features coming soon:
– Quickmix/smart playlists
– Lastfm integration