[Self-Promotion Saturday] My first app finally launched! Just Timers – multiple reusable named timers with Siri Shortcuts support.
My first iOS app, [Just Timers](https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/just-timers/id1453573845?mt=8), was just released on the App Store, I hope you like it!
Just Timers is the missing timers app for iOS. Tired of only being able to set one timer? Hate not being able to name or reuse timers, let alone control them with your voice? With Just Timers you can not only have as many timers as you want at the same time, but you can also use Siri to control them! Assign Siri Shortcut phrases for various timers to make things easy to remember.
– Create a reusable timer for green tea, then assign the phrase “tea timer” or “start tea”. Use the trigger phrase to restart the timer any time you need it.
– Making tater tots for the kids? “Tater tot timer” is fun and easy to remember!
– Need to take medication every few hours? “Took my meds” to restart the timer for the next duration.
– Create timers named by duration, then simply use a trigger phrase like “20 minute timer” to summon it.
– Doing laundry? “Start the wash” will count down until it’s done.
It’s that simple! I’d love any feedback and reviews you can provide, there are some big plans in the works for future updates too.