[Self promotion] Fenix, a new Twitter client for iPhone and iPad (promo codes available)
For the past year or so I’ve been working on a brand new Twitter client called Fenix, supporting both iPhone and iPad.
A couple of months have passed after the 1.0 release on the App Store, and I would like to collect some more feedback on what can be improved and what particular features may be missing.
~~If anyone is interested in trying the app and share some feedback I have a few~~ ***~~promo codes~~*** ~~to give out – send me a pm to get one.~~ (All promo code are gone for now)
You can find the app here [https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fenix-for-twitter/id1437821840?mt=8](https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fenix-for-twitter/id1437821840?mt=8)
Fenix has all the features one would expect from a modern Twitter client plus a few customization options:
• Fully customizable main screen tabs, where your lists and saved searches can be just a tap away
• Different tweet layouts, to fit as much content on the screen as one like
• Powerful iPad multi-column layout, showing all your favorite content in one place
• A selection of beautiful light or dark themes
• Support for multiple Twitter accounts
• Quickly preview tweets content with 3D touch support
One aspect of the app I particularly like it the multi-column scrollable layout for the iPad (inspired by TweetDeck) – pretty useful to see a lot of content at once.