[The /r/Apple Show Podcast] 034 We Can Do Those Numbers
u/jellyw00t & u/jamesvdm discuss keyboard failures, iOS 13 features and Apple trade-in “fraud”.
**Listen on [Overcast](https://overcast.fm/itunes1332585582/the-r-apple-show) (web player) or [Apple Podcasts](https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-r-apple-show/id1332585582?mt=2) or any other podcast app.**
* [MacBook Pro Keyboard Failures: Why Apples dust excuse is bullshit! [Teardown + Explanations]](https://www.reddit.com/r/apple/comments/bjtyaw/macbook_pro_keyboard_failures_why_apples_dust/)
* [iOS reportedly getting its very own swipe-to-type keyboard](https://www.reddit.com/r/apple/comments/blk5hr/ios_reportedly_getting_its_very_own_swipetotype/)
* [Spotify has 100M subscribers, double that of Apple Music’s last reporting](https://www.reddit.com/r/apple/comments/bipzxe/spotify_has_100m_subscribers_double_that_of_apple/)
* [With iOS 13, mouse and trackpad support is apparently coming to iPad.](https://www.reddit.com/r/apple/comments/bgfre6/with_ios_13_mouse_and_trackpad_support_is/)
* [Apple Trade In — Do one last great thing with your iPhone — Apple](https://www.reddit.com/r/apple/comments/blt9ji/apple_trade_in_do_one_last_great_thing_with_your/)