Deals Spotlight: Anker's New Sales Offer Great Prices on Wireless Chargers, Bluetooth Speakers, and USB-C Hubs
Amazon’s latest Gold Box deal of the day today is providing up to 25 percent off Anker accessories, including wireless charging stands, USB-C hubs, and external battery packs. As usual, this Gold Box will last for one day only, so be sure to browse the sales before they expire later tonight.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Outside of the Gold Box, Anker is back this week with a few new discounts across its product categories on Amazon. You’ll find savings on the popular Soundcore 2 Bluetooth Speaker, PowerWave Wireless Charging Pad, and more. These devices don’t require a code and you’ll find the discounts automatically applied on Amazon (although some do have an on-page coupon that will need to be clipped).
Anker’s Gold Box Sale
- Power Strip with 2 outlets, 2 USB-A ports, and 1 USB-C port – $28.69, down from $35.99
- PowerWave Wireless Charging Stand – $41.99, down from $55.99
- 4-in-1 USB-C Hub – $23.49, down from $29.99
- SoundCore Pro+ Bluetooth Speaker – $71.99, down from $89.99
- SoundBuds Sport Bluetooth Headphones – $31.79, down from $39.88
- PowerCore 10,400 mAh External Battery Pack – $23.99, down from $31.99
Anker’s Latest Discounts
- PowerWave 10W Wireless Charging Pad – $9.99 with on-page coupon, down from $15.99
- Soundcore 2 Bluetooth Speaker (Blue, Red, and Black) – $29.99, down from $43.99
- PowerWave 7.5W Stand – $19.79 with on-page coupon, down from $29.99
- Soundcore Life 2 Over-Ear Headphones – $49.99, down from $64.99
- Soundcore Infini Soundbar – $67.99, down from $79.99
- 5-in-1 USB-C Hub – $32.99, down from $39.99
If you’re searching around for more sales and bargains, check out our Deals Roundup to discover more Apple-related discounts.
This article, "Deals Spotlight: Anker's New Sales Offer Great Prices on Wireless Chargers, Bluetooth Speakers, and USB-C Hubs" first appeared on MacRumors.com
Discuss this article in our forums