Android power user moved to iPhone – need some app suggestions
After using Android for over 9 years, I have returned back to iOS with XR. I guess I got too old for ROMs and customization now. While I love iOS so far, please help me get alternative apps/solutions for the following scenarios to make this transition easier.
1. **Clipboard sync**: I used to use Pushbullet and later ‘Join’ in android which did notification mirroring, text sync and clipboard sync. While I use MacBook pro & Windows desktop, the Clipboard sync is something I am missing a lot. Any iOS alternative for clipboard sync between mac, windows, and iOS?
1. **Clipboard history** I miss ‘Native Keyboard’ from android. Sort of like ‘Paste’ for mac. Paste’s iOS app doesn’t save clipboard auto. Any alternatives?
1. **Password import** The biggest one – I have over 500 all complex password, suggested by chrome, saved in chrome. I have managed to export them as CSV but no luck importing them in safari/keychain. Any help on this will be appreciated, spent more than 4 hours on this already.
1. **Good audiobook player** – Loved ‘Listen’ in android
1. **File browsing** I have over 1TB files in Google drive and google photos – Is there a way to browse them (such as while uploading them in a webpage or attaching them) without having to download them first? I only see photo library and the iCloud option.
1. **Cast:** Anyway to cast local file/video in Chromecast device?
1. **Apps management:** I know app drawer isn’t available, but any way of managing 200ish apps besides just putting in a folder?
1. **Any other suggestions/ must-have apps/tips to make this easier?**
P.S. I spent over 200-300 in paid apps (not games) in android over this time so I can’t shell out that amount at once, so any free alternatives would be preferred. Thanks in advance 🙂