iPhone XS Max; upgrade or wait?
Hey guys, so I recently drowned my iPhone X (256gbs) because I’m kind of a moron, which unexpectedly put me in the market for a new phone.(no applecare) I settled on the iPhone XS Max with 256Gbs, and it’s wonderful. I thought it would be a minor upgrade but it was a significant improvement. Well, it’s been less than 2 weeks and the price tag I dropped on that phone is eating at me. (I’m on the iPhone upgrade program, just joined) My thoughts are, the new iPhones are coming out in a couple months, wouldn’t it make sense to wait until then? I’m thinking I buy a cheap iPhone (used 8) and return this one, then buy the new one when it comes out. What would y’all do?