Apple Card Recycling Option Now Available!
If you decided to get the [Titanium Apple Card](https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209434) (and be honest, of course you did!) and you ever need to get rid of the ***physical*** Apple Card, you now can now recycle it directly with Apple!
1. In the Wallet App, make sure you select your Apple Card, then click the […] button in the top right. **Lock you Apple Card** and request a new one if needed *(though not required, this is a good practice as the Apple Card will be placed in the mail and not be in your possession)*.
2. Go to the [Apple Trade-in Page](https://www.apple.com/shop/trade-in)
3. Scroll down and click the “Other Devices” Option
4. Select the Apple Card option in the drop-down menu
5. Enter your address and other details
6. Send it in and recycle it!
It’s great to know about this option as a titanium card can of course not be shredded, cut, or otherwise discarded safely.