Gaming Smartphone iPhone 11 Pro Max?
how lively do you think the new iPhones 11 Pro Max (or whatever it may be called) is optimized for gaming? Because [Apple Arcade](https://www.apple.com/apple-arcade/) (probably released later this year) is a gaming service.
I’ll mention a few points that are important to me about a gaming smartphone. And you?
* constant performance (fps) and maximum graphics quality during long gaming sessions until the battery runs out + the display brightness should not be dimmed down automatically even at maximum
* very large battery capacity for long battery life
* iOS system must be stable and run smoothly
* the device must not get too warm because it is uncomfortable to hold and the probability is high that the quality will suffer during the game (frame drops, random bugs = crash)
* more RAM so that the games and apps don’t have to be reloaded and can start faster