One “freedom” on iTunes that Apple took it away in Catalina.
It was my main flow,
– I have my own music files, that are not part of Apple Music.
– I put it in the iTunes library for native syncing experience across devices.
– I sync my iPhone with my home Mac.
– I commute to work while listening on the native iOS music app.
– I plug the cable from my iPhone (without 3.5mm) to my workplace Mac to charge.
– I plug earpieces to my workplace Mac.
– I open iTunes, go to the device section, double click on songs to play directly from my device while charging continues.
Now it’s gone. On Catalina, Music can’t play songs that are on my device.
Is Apple Customer Relations on this r/apple too?