is there hope for my iPad Air 2?
I just picked up an iPad Air 2 for $20 with the intention of repairing it.
This is whats happening:
* The Ipad wont power on unless its plugged in
* when plugged into a computer, i get a low battery – apple logo boot loop
* when plugged into 2w ipad charger, i get a quick flash of the red battery logo, apple logo and the screen goes black.
* I am able to boot into DFW mode and iTunes starts the restore but cant complete since I cannot get into recovery mode.
* when unplugged, the iPad screen turns off
Ive made sure the charging pins are clean and have left the iPad on a charger for a while but it has not booted.
Am i looking at a problem that can be a simple as a battery replacement? Or could it be a logic board/lightning connector?
I just hate to spend money on parts if im going to end up with a paperweight. I havent opened it up yet to check for loose connections since i didn’t want to risk damaging the lcd, but that might be my next move.