Advice for what to include when you ask, “Can an iPad replace what I do?” or “What iPad is best for me?”
If you don’t want to get just a bunch of opinions based on how people use their own iPads, I would suggest including the following:
1. Current set up, including any computers, tablets, smartphones, etc…
2. What technology you want to replace or augment
3. How you’ll use it. For instance, if you’ll use it for school, what’s your major or if you’ll use it for work, what’s your occupation?
4. What specialized software or use cases you’ll need to account for
5. What options you’re already considering, budget and country
There are many enthusiasts who have navigated this and are excited to help but we can make better recommendations if you include this information if you are asking for advice.