Here are some of my theories/rumours about the upcoming iPhones, and much more.
**DISCLAMER: All of these rumours and theories are unconfirmed. Take them with a grain of Salt.**
* The iPhone SE, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus might be unsupported by iOS 14, killing them off for good. This may include the iPhone 7 Series.
* The iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max will likely be revealed to the public before the iPhone 9 and iPhone 9 Plus.
* Speaking of the iPhone 9 Series, it could be revealed as a ‘One more thing’ after the initial reveal of the iPhone 12 Series.
* Both the iPhone 11 Series and the iPhone 8 Series will likely stop being manufactured, and will only be available through authorized resellers, but will still be supported by iOS 14.
* The iPhone 9 Series will likely be almost identical to the iPhone 8 Series in the Phone’s design, but the components will likely be slightly different, probably featuring the A14 Bionic chip, and the 4th generation Neural Engine.
* The upcoming iPhones could also have the potential of being able to use Face ID in tandem with Touch ID.
That’s all I’ve thought up for now.