What are some things you’re baffled that Apple still does despite being the leader in the industry for a decade now?
Some things that’s come to mind for me:
* Why does iOS still leave shift on if text replacement tried to add a capitalized word but you deleted it?
* How can autocorrect not figure out what I meant when I typed “estavlishment”? It’s off by one letter and that letter is right next to the only letter that makes sense.
* Why does the iPad still not have a calculator app?
* Why does text replacement still do its best to not let you type cuss words?
* Why did they take away the ability for Apple Maps to add a pit stop on your route?
* Why doesn’t it let you lock the motion sensor in landscape mode on phones?