Increasing battery life on a 2018 iPad Pro 10.5
So I have an iPad Pro 10.5 which I bought back in early 2018. I mostly use it for scribbling with the pencil and taking notes. My battery life has been good and has been able to give a 8-10 hours of screen time on a brightness of 20-35%.
I anyway wanted to increase the longevity of my iPad Pro (Since I am not planning to buy anything before late 2021 or 2022 model) I did a few things –
* Limit Frame Rate
* Remove all app background connection (except for a few like goodnotes, dropbox and others)
* Reduce Motion
* All location and widgets from home screen
* And a lot of small adjustments
But the biggest thing which I did was to charge my iPad Pro 10.5 between 20% to 80%. Never discharged my battery under 20% and never charged it above 80%
These are coconut battery stats for a few days –
|Date|**Health %**|**Capacity Hold mAh**|Max Capacity|iPad Model|iPadOS Version|Device Id|
1. Is it possible the battery health is increasing ?
2. Is it healthy for the battery to not drain below 20% ? (I have heard that in the long term the battery may thing 20% in the lowest point and will switch of abruptly when reaching 20 percent)