What percentage of your wishes apple fulfilled in this year WWDC?
This year WWDC was a little controversial, some say it was underwhelming other that overwhelming. For me there was no “amazing” stuff, but i think it was good. Yesterday I have found my wishlist that I wrote to my friend some time ago about new systems. My list:
– ☑️ – fullfilled
– ⚪️ – dont know/ have to test
– ? – did not happend
– grouped notifications checkmark☑️
– do not disturb that can be set on time/ location (I really missed this after changing from One plus one) ☑️
– siri with better context understanding ⚪️
– siri in polish language ?
– pushing AR even harder ☑️
– access to control center and notification from apps ☑️
– better Siri watch face ☑️
– better access to keychain in apps, so I don’t have to open keychain access every time ( I think that searching through spotlight for key that will be granted after master key would be great) ?
– Xcode that don’t crash as often ⚪️
– Xcode playground that doesn’t stuck on “running on device” on automatic reload, which can be only solved with Xcode playground ⚪️
– TV app available in Poland ?
– Siri available ( in Poland you can’t even turn on Siri in English on tvOS but on other platforms you can) ?
I don’t understand the hype for dark mode but I think it’s a good to have that option. Stacks are also good. What about your wishes, were they fulfilled?