iPadOS and Amazon Workspaces – external monitor?
Interested to know if anyone has experience with Amazon Workspaces for iPadOS – does it have external monitor support? What I would like to do is have AWS open in split view on the ipad (25%) (and the remaining 75% of the iPad screen taken up by another app) but displaying in full on my external monitor – i.e.:
iPad Screen – AWS (25%) / Onenote (75%)
External Screen – AWS (100%) (at screen resolution)
This appears to be possible on Jump Desktop (see image). If I was able to do this with AWS, it would fulfill my dream of having my iPad as my sole piece of computer hardware!