Presidents' Day sales 2020: final deals from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, & more
Presidents' Day 2020 has officially arrived, and that means you can find incredible deals from retailers like Best Buy, Walmart, and Amazon. Presidents' Day sales typically include discounts on big-ticket items like mattresses, appliances, TVs, and more.
To help you find all the top offers, we've rounded up the best Presidents' Day sales and deals that are currently going on. We've also hand-picked standout bargains that include categories such as electronics, appliances, and home items. We'll also tell you everything else you need to know about the Presidents' Day sale event such as the date, what retailers are participating, and what deals you can expect.
See our top sale picks below, and keep in mind, most sales end today, so you should take advantage of these fantastic bargains now before it's too late.
The best Presidents' Day sales:
- Walmart – save on TVs, appliances, furniture and more
- Best Buy – save up to 40% on appliance hottest deals
- Amazon – save on Amazon devices, appliances and more
- Dell – save on laptops, monitors, TVs and more
- Overstock – 70% off 1000s of items + free shipping
- Nectar – save $100 off your mattress
- Dreamcloud Sleep – take $200 off your mattress
- Temper-Pedic – save up to $500 on select mattress sets
- Casper – save 15% on accessories when you spend $100+
- Mattress Firm – save up to $600 on king and queen size mattresses
- Purple – free sheets + premium sleep mask
- Saatva – take $100 off your order of $500 or more
- Amerisleep – $250 off any mattress + free shipping with code PRESDAY250
- Zoma – $150 off mattresses + free shipping with code PRES150
- Lenovo – save up to 65% off doorbusters
- Target – deals on furniture, appliances, clothing, and more
- Wayfair – discounts sitewide
- Home Depot – up to 30% off appliance special buys
- Lowe's – save on appliances, tools, bath and more
- Bed Bath & Beyond – up to 50% off Presidents' Day specials
- HP – save big on laptops, desktops, accessories and software
- Microsoft – deals on laptops, consoles and more
- eBay – extra 15% off top brands
- Rosetta Stone – get a lifetime subscription of Rosetta Stone for $199
Our best Presidents' Day sale picks:
When is Presidents' Day?
Presidents' Day always falls on the third Monday in February. It was initially held on George Washington's birthday (February 22) but was moved in 1971 to accommodate the long holiday weekend. This year Presidents' Day is on Monday, February 17.
When do Presidents' Day sales start?
Presidents' Day sales have already started from most mattress sites and for some online retailers like Best Buy, Walmart and Overstock. Most retailers will start their sales this week and will last through Presidents' Day, so you have the whole weekend to shop for incredible deals.
The best things to buy at Presidents' Day sales
Presidents' Day sales typically consist of discounts on appliances, home items, electronics, and clothing. Retailers like Best Buy and Home Depot offer price cuts on large appliances from brands like Samsung and LG, while Amazon and Walmart offer sitewide discounts on tech, kitchen appliances, vacuums, and more. Mattresses are also a popular sale category with sitewide discounts from retailers like Overstock, Temper-Pedic, and Nectar.
Shop more TV offers with the best cheap TV deals and sales that are happening now.