Anker Launches New 'PowerCore 10K Wireless' Portable Battery With Qi Charging Support
Anker today launched a wireless charging power bank called the PowerCore 10K Wireless. This accessory supports 5W wireless charging for any Qi-compatible smartphone, and has two additional USB-A ports for extra charging, with a 10,000 mAh capacity.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Anker is selling the device for $35.99 on Amazon. To recharge it, the PowerCore 10K Wireless includes a USB-C input port, and four LEDs to indicate battery level. The new accessory will be ready to ship within 6 to 10 days.
There are a few other Anker sales happening on Amazon this week, including a collection of charging accessories. Most of these require a discount code, which we’ve listed below. In the list, you’ll find solid deals on wireless chargers (from $10.99) and wall chargers (from $30.99), which could help enhance your home office.
- PowerWave Base Pad – $10.99 with code PWAVE 2505, down from $13.99
- PowerWave Stand – $12.73, down from $18.99
- PowerWave 15 Pad – $34.99 with code AKRB2502, down from $49.99
- PowerPort 10-Port Wall Charger – $30.99 with code AKHOMEPO1, down from $39.99
- 5-Port Wall Charger – $32.99 with code AKHOMEPO2, down from $49.99
- PowerPort Atom 2 – $33.99 with code AKHOMEPO3, down from $54.99
Visit Anker’s hub on Amazon for the accessory maker’s full range of products, many of which are frequently discounted.
This article, "Anker Launches New 'PowerCore 10K Wireless' Portable Battery With Qi Charging Support" first appeared on MacRumors.com
Discuss this article in our forums