How to watch RuPaul’s Drag Race season 12 reunion episode online from anywhere today
Get ready for a slumber party, squirrel friends! Tonight's the night of the RuPaul's Drag Race reunion special and season 12's shindig looks like it's going to be one to remember. Sashay down the page to find out how to watch the RuPaul's Drag Race season 12 reunion special and stream episode 13 online.
One reason tonight's soirée will be unlike any other is because it's going to be a virtual hooley this time round. That's because of the coronavirus, of course – the global crisis finally caught up filming of the show, so the all-new episode 13 has been filmed remotely. Still, with Mother Ru hosting 'Alone Together' tonight, we know we're not going to be disappointed.
This year's reunion special features all of the season 12 contestants – with the exception of disqualified Sherry Pie. We can't wait to see how the queens have adapted to the lockdown life !
So just relax and admit you have no choice but to stan tonight's Drag Race reunion – and keep reading to find out how to watch the new RuPaul's Drag Race season 12 episode online from anywhere in the world.
- More drag drama – how to watch We're Here online from anywhere
How to watch RuPaul’s Drag Race online from outside your country
If you find yourself far from home when the latest episode of RuPaul's Drag Race drops – remember business trips and vacations? – don’t let geo-blocks get you down.
If you’re in a country where this content isn’t available, you can install a VPN so you can watch season 12’s Drag Race darlings online using whatever service you normally subscribe to and use at home.
This piece of software changes your IP address, so you can access tonight's episode just like you would from the comfort of your own couch.
How to watch RuPaul’s Drag Race online in the US
- Philo: probably the best deal, for the modest sum of $20 per month, you get access to 59 channels, which includes VH1, A&E, the Paramount Network and MTV. Instant access to a free, week-long trial is available just by providing your mobile number, but after 48 hours you’ll need to enter your billing details to continue watching.
- Sling: You need to select a base package of either Sling Orange or Sling Blue. Both are $30 per month after the first month’s rate of $20. Neither have VH1, so you need to include Lifestyle Extra for an additional $5 per month to access that channel and 10 more. If you’re holding out for a free trial, you can’t access this through the web, though it is available via Sling compatible devices, like AirTV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, LG webOS and Xbox One.
- Hulu: affordable prices and a generous free trial period make Hulu another good option to get channels like VH1 for less by cutting the cord.
- FuboTV: fubo Standard provides 108 channels, two simultaneous streams, and 30 hours DVR storage for $54.99 per month. The first seven days are free and you can cancel anytime.
- AT&T TV Now: their entry-level option is Plus, which offers over 45 channels for a monthly fee of $65. It includes some premium channels, too, like HBO, ESPN and FX, in addition to VH1. If you’re a new customer, you can bag a 7-day free trial.
Watch Ru Paul's Drag Race online in Canada: free live stream details
How to watch RuPaul’s Drag Race online in the UK
How to watch RuPaul’s Drag Race online in Australia
Use WOW Presents Plus to watch RuPaul's Drag Race and more
WOW Present Plus is the self-dubbed "official streamer of all things drag" and comes to us from World of Wonder, the production company behind RuPaul's Drag Race.
As such, it has an impressive catalogue of RuPaul shows – including the latest season 12 episodes – available to stream all over the world including in markets like India, South Africa, the UAE and many other countries. A full list of what's available and where can be found here.
It's a pretty niche offering but if drag shows are your thing, you'll find it also hosts the likes of UNHhhh, Untucked, and Transformations – all for the ultra-affordable price of just $3.99 a month. Best of all, there's a FREE 7-day trial on offer so you can shantay on over and check it out for yourself.
- Can't miss TV: here's how to watch Normal People