Apple Dock for iPad
There are millions of iPads out there, and a large amount of them sit dormant or under-used. Given the existence of Apple TV and Apple Arcade, plus the struggling sales of Home Pod, there’s an opportunity for Apple to create a dock accessory for iPad to serve the aforementioned products and services.
Idea: Apple Dock for iPad
This would allow capable iPads to:
1) Dock in landscape mode, enables charging (smart connector, or included mini-Lightning adapter for non-Pro models)
2) Change audio source to the included Hi-Fi speaker bar
3) Use the dock’s speaker bar mics for “Hey Siri” (think Home Pod here)
4) HDMI output to televisions to enable tvOS from iPadOS (use any iOS/iPadOS device on the same network to control)
5) Play Arcade installed on iPad via television and a BT controller.
Thus, Apple has created a Nintendo Switch competitor and also puts Siri, Arcade, and tvOS into more homes.