I made an iOS app to track your music statistics!
I’m Aryan Nambiar, an iOS developer, and I’ve just released my first iOS app called TuneTrack. TuneTrack is an iOS application that enables you to view your top artists and tracks on some of the most popular music platforms like Apple Music, Spotify, and Last.fm. You can download it from the App Store [here](https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1525634753). Without further ado, here’s the release post!
What if you could view your music statistics anywhere, at any time? Introducing TuneTrack, the first application that enables you to do so for multiple music services.
Gone are the days where you need to impatiently wait until the end of the year to see which artists and songs you listened to the most. With TuneTrack, you can get that data on-demand at any time with the click of a button! TuneTrack gives you access to statistics like top tracks and top artists with numerous ways to filter, such as time period and release date, with support for some of the most popular music platforms like Apple Music, Spotify, and Last.fm. TuneTrack comes with a multitude of additional features, including, but not limited to:
• Advanced filtering: Spotify and Last.fm statistics come with filters such as time period and artists/tracks/albums, so you can get precise data for any media at any time period! Apple Music statistics have even more precise filtering, with filters such as Date Added to Library, Last Played, and more.
• One-tap playlists: With the press of a button, you can create a playlist of your top tracks and share it with friends.
• Sharing data: Want to share your top tracks or artists, but you don’t want to create a playlist? Fear not, as TuneTrack has a share button that lets you export your top artists, tracks, or albums in text format!
• Customization: TuneTrack comes built-in with configurable themes and app icons, so you can truly personalize the app to your fitting.
• TuneTrack Premium: TuneTrack also comes with a premium feature, which gives you access to added benefits such as Top 100 instead of Top 50 for Spotify, extra themes/icons for the app, and much more!
What are you waiting for? Download TuneTrack today and learn more about your music habits than you ever have before!
If you have any suggestions or comments, feel free to leave them below, and I’ll do my best to respond to all of them. Thanks for using TuneTrack!